|What 300 VIUD Cases Look Like
|Anodized Black Aluminum VIUD
I'd love to say that I'll begin selling VIUDs in the near future but there are just a "few" tasks left before that can happen:
- Polish and clean the 150 non-anodized Aluminum.
- Anodize the 150 Aluminum sets 3 different colours.
- Laser engrave everything with a logo and serial number.
- Order all the various parts required for assembly.
- Finish testing and finalizing the epoxy type and assembly procedure.
- Create a few tools and jigs to help with assembly.
- Install 600 magnets.
- Create a VIUD shopping site. I'll probably use a service that offers pre-built stores but there is still a good amount of customization and setup to do.
- Create a simple assembly and non-conformance tracking database.
- Get shipping procedures and costs finalized.
- Figure out a sales price for the VIUDs.
- Start selling!
Sounds exhausting and while my summer is usually busier than average I hope to be able to finish everything in this list and start selling a few VIUDs this fall. Stay tuned!